Alaska & Yukon Transportation and Tour Services Jobs
Ready for an adventure in the Last Frontier? A summer job in Alaska at one of our many tour divisions offers a wide range of exciting opportunities. Positions range from Server and Chef on our award winning train cars to Tour Guides, Tour Directors and Guest Service support staff. Together with competitive wages and great cruise privileges, Princess Cruises and Holland America Line have more unique job offerings in more diverse locations than any other tour company in Alaska.
If you have a passion for adventure and service, we would love to meet you. So take a closer look at our many Alaska job opportunities and discover what we have for you. Whatever adventure you desire, it’s ready for you in Alaska!
Welcome to the Alaska Tour Divisions!
The guests aboard Princess Cruises and Holland America ships sailing to and from Alaska have the opportunity to purchase a “land tour” in addition to their sailing. HAP Alaska – Yukon provides the services listed below for guests traveling within the Great Land.
HAP Alaska – Yukon operates Rail Services, Motorcoach Transportation, Shore Services, and Tour Service Operations throughout Alaska and the Yukon. We have over a dozen distinct departments, also known as divisions, throughout Alaska and the Yukon Territory, Canada.
HAP Alaska Divisions include:
- Anchorage Transportation & Guest Services
- Denali Transportation & Logistics
- Dawson City Transportation
- Escorted Tour Operations – Base Operations throughout Alaska and the Yukon
- Fairbanks Transportation & Guest Services
- Juneau Transportation & Guest Services
- Ketchikan Transportation & Guest Services
- Maintenance – Rail Operations & Transportation/Motorcoach Operations
- Marine & Day Boat Operations – Base Operations in Seward
- Mt. McKinley Transportation & Logistics
- Rail Services – Base operations in Anchorage, Healy, and Seward
- Skagway Transportation & Guest Services
- Whitehorse Guest Services